• Led the development of 2 fully functional departments at Swagit Productions, LLC, a streaming video and public record archiving company, for all levels of government in the USA and Canada.
• Maintained customer relations over the phone, through email and in-person. Provided multiple levels of support to several hundred customers, and served as project manager for new solutions implemented by the company.
• Regularly coordinated with Public Information & Communications Departments, Information Technology Departments and Offices of the Clerk for meeting broadcast schedules, remote broadcast technology requirements, promotions and viewership analytics.
• Directed the productions of various live, live-to-tape and on-demand programming including musical performances, studio-based interview shows, sporting events & highlights, telethons & public meeting bodies.
• Recorded, designed and edited sound effects for over a dozen independent films, ranging from thesis shorts to features